Work for You
Healthcare is hard. It’s complicated. Confusing. And expensive. No one teaches you how to deal with it.
When you find yourself in a complex or scary healthcare situation, you may feel overwhelmed, and alone. That’s where we come in.
Patient advocates (sometimes called health advocates or navigators) can help you with:
- A new diagnosis
- A chronic condition
- Doctors who don’t listen
- Finding the best health insurance plan
- Fighting health insurance denials
- Negotiating medical bills
- Getting into or out of a healthcare facility
- Or just making sense of your situation
- Negotiate your bills or insurance coverage
- Work with healthcare providers and facilities to make sure you’re getting the right care
- Help you navigate your healthcare journey
Hospitals, clinics, and health plans sometimes hire advocates, but those people work for the hospital, clinic, or health plan. No one else works for YOU and you alone.